Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My TWO babies!!!!

Sometimes when I'm holding Jonas, Maddie will say, "Momma, hold two babies." Which of course means she wants me to hold her too. I think it's sweet and I love to hold my two babies. Especially since she won't be still for very long for me to hold and snuggle her, I cherish those moments. Well here are some pics of my 2 babies!!!




I don't know why Jonas doesn't have any clothes on here. It's a possibility that he either peed, pooped, or puked all over them. LOL!!


Maddie cheesin for the camera and Jonas looks like he's in LaLa Land.


Here's Maddie playing doctor on Jonas. One of her favorite things to do but she enjoys being the patient more.


Jonas and Maddie chillin watching their Baby Einstein movie. Well actually I think Jonas was trying to see if he could fit his whole hand in his mouth and as you can see, he's pretty close.

0 comments: