Thursday, October 30, 2008

So what do you think???

Well Jason and I and some family have been talking. And some of us think that Madison is starting to look more like me now. So I have posted a picture of me when I was 3 and a picture of Maddie that I just took (excuse the cheese on her face, she was having Ham and Cheese). So tell us what you think. I wish I had a picture of Jason at that age as well but I don't. Maybe I'll get one and repost with a picture of Jason and Maddie and I then you can really compare. Oh well for now this is what we've got. So what do you think???
(oh sorry about the picture of me, the cutting is from when our house burnt down in 2000 and the burnt edges were cut off.)

1 comments:

C. Leah said...

Hmmm, I see some of you in Madison. But really, I see a lot of Jason too. I think she has your eyes and your cheeks... :) But I think her nose and mouth look a little different.
But that's just me. ;)