Wednesday, September 10, 2008

6 months already

I can't believe that my little man is already 6 months old...a half a year. ALREADY!!! Gosh, do you know what that means? That means in another short 6 months that my baby boy will be 1. I'm just not ready for that, b/c I know how fast it goes by. I mean time just flew by with Madison and now she's 2 and quickly approaching 2 1/2. I tell ya, time disappears after you have kids. It just flies right by you and then before you know it, you are a grandparent. Oh I just wanna cry. I wish there really was a universal remote that could put my life in slow motion (like the movie Click). Soon enough Maddie will be in school and then Jonas will be 2 which I wouldn't mind having a fast forward button for, ha, ha!!


Ok so I'm over with my pity party now on to Jonas' new things. Well he is sitting up on his own now. He babbles all the time but now he does this high pitched squeal. But the funniest thing is the bear crawl that he does. I'll have to get some video on here of it but it's so funny to watch him to this to get around, and he does get around. It's hard to explain but he gets up on his hands and FEET and pretty much inches up like a worm b/c he's up and down but he makes it around the room. So no he isn't exactly crawling but Yes he is on the move.


I know that this blog has mostly been full of things that Maddie has been doing but not in any way do I favor one child more, it's just that Maddie just seems to be the one that's causing all the drama here at our house. So here's some pics of our sweet baby boy.

0 comments: