Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where has the time gone???

9 MONTHS ALREADY

I can't believe that my little baby boy is 9 months today. Happy 9 month Birthday, Jonas!!!! He is such a sweet little boy. He gives the best hugs. And when he smiles at you, your heart just turns to mush. I can't imagine not having him in our family. I'm so thankful that our Heavenly Father blessed us with him, even though at one time I thought "But I'm not ready for another one yet." I guess someone else knows best. Well just 3 more months and we'll be celebrating another 1st birthday though it seems not so long ago that it was Maddie's. Where has the time gone? I'm not ready for Jonas to grow up. I'm not ready for another toddler zooming into trouble twos. Maybe Jonas will give me a break, but either way, HE IS MY LITTLE BOY. I wouldn't love him any more or any less, he has already stolen my heart. I love you, Joey!!!!

1 comments:

CatNicHarpBuchBeach said...

HOW CUTE!!! I love that picture:)