Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Who says you can't...??

So my two year old doesn't quite understand that you can't wear swimsuits in the WINTER. I told her, "Sweetie, you can't wear your swimsuit, it's to cold to go swimming." And she looks at me and says, "but I'm pretending to go swimming. it's not to cold to pretend." So who says you can't pretend?? I'd love to pretend it's 90 degrees outside and I'm sitting in the sun, sipping on a strawberry banana smoothie maybe even getting a nice back massage. See, who says you can't pretend?? So now here are some pictures of Maddie "pretending" in her swim suit.

Here's Maddie putting on my shoes. I really hope that this isn't anything to worry about. You know, swimsuit and high heels. LOL


Maddie shaking her booty.


Still dancing but this time twirling around in circles.


In this one, she's pretending to surf. See her surf board? What an imagination!!

Another that I'm worried about! Shopping in a swimsuit. LOL

1 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

I love how imaginative Maddie is. I like to pretend as well. She is stylin' in that swimsuit and heels!!