Friday, May 1, 2009

Please don't call DSS on me...

LOL!!! I just had to post these pictures of the kids in the dog bed together. They climbed in there all by themselves. Jonas had been trying for weeks to climb up in it and well I'm sure with these two (monkey see, monkey do, monkey gets in trouble too), he just followed her every step. I will admit that I did lock the cage just for a few mintues while I grabbed the camera and snapped a few pictures. So please don't call DSS on me. I love my kids and I want to keep them. (well sometimes, LOL)
Here in this first picture, you can see how proud Maddie is with that smile on her face.
Jonas is trying to figure out how to get out of the situation he got himself into.

But then he decided to play peek-a-boo with me. That Cutie!!!

You know, life would be so boring without kids!!! More relaxing but still boring.

0 comments: