Friday, May 1, 2009

Splish, Splash

Here is a clip with the kids playing in the pool the first time this spring/summer. There's nothing special in it but I thought I'd add it on here just in case anyone did want to watch it.


Here's a few pictures too and I have to tell you the story of why and how Jonas became diaper-less.

Here's the kids just playing together.
Maddie sunbathing with one of her best friends, Boomer.
Jonas having fun just splashing his hands in the water.

And now for the story... Ok so as you saw in the other pics, Joey just had a regular diaper on and Maddie kept asking me to put Jonas in the pool but he didn't really want in the pool b/c it was cold and I didn't want to put him in with that diaper on. So when Maddie would ask for me to put Jonas in, I would say No he can't b/c of his diaper. Then she asked me to just take his diaper off and I said no to that as well. About 30 mins later the mail lady came and brought a package and so I had to go to the door. Then when I come back, this is what I saw...

A naked little boy!!!! Madison had decided to take it off herself. It didn't seem to bother Jonas. So then after that I put a swim diaper on him and they played together in the pool for a little while.

1 comments:

Kara said...

Older siblings can be so sneaky no matter how young they are! :) Your story made me laugh. What a silly-billy!