Thursday, October 16, 2008

Long time no Blog...

Hello to everyone that is having withdraws from the Adams Family Blog, ummm Sharon that's you!!! and hello to everyone else that may check this. I'd like to start out first by apologizing for how long it's been since my last blog but we've moved and we've just been busy. We moved from a two bedroom apartment to a three BDR apt. What a difference it makes!! Jonas has his own bed in his own room AND the best part is that he is now sleeping through the night. Madison has a large enough room now to (minus all Jonas' things that she WAS having to store in her room as well) have all of her toys in her room and not here and there and all over the living room. So now our living room is a living room and not slash/ play room. We also have a real dining area instead of dining/computer room. The computer is in our bedroom which isn't ideal but it's fine while we are in an apt and it's better than in the dining room. We have two bathrooms instead of one which is so nice. Everything about the three bdrm is better except it seems to have less storage space (closets are smaller or used up by a water heater or AC unit) but we do have an attic so that should help out. I'm so glad that we still have a patio out back and now the doors to it are in the dining area instead of having to go thru the bedroom to get to it. Maddie can even go out without us always having to go with her since now we can see her from the living room and kitchen. I don't think I can say anything more but WHAT A RELIEF!!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I'm glad you like your new place. It IS a relief when you have more space to move. And I AM SO JEALOUS that you can put Maddie's toys in her room. I was so excited when we moved here to put Jackson's toys in his room, but then he wouldn't take a nap or go to sleep at night. So there they are back in the living room... Someday...

C. Leah said...

Wow, I did't know you moved! Send me your new address girl, so I mail your Christmas card...in a month or so. :)

Congrats on the new apartment!!!