Thursday, October 16, 2008

What do we have here?!?!?

Someone at our house has their first tooth. Yep, How'd you know? It's Jonas!!!! Jonas is a big boy now. I just noticed this morning that the little ridges are barely through but they are there. I have actually been waiting and waiting for it and finally it's here. I was just wondering when it was going to get here b/c for so long I thought that it was coming. He just drooled soooooo much and he would gnawl on everything like it was cutting thru but nothing ever came. There was twice that he had that plus the mild fever and the diaherria and some congestion which they say are some possible symptoms of teething. He has been somewhat more irratable that normal which if you know him his normal is GOLDEN!! He's such a good boy, I could just eat him up. But he's been kinda sensitive, wants to be held more and cries occasionally for no reason but now I know why. But it was funny, just yesterday Jason said, "Why is he crying for no reason" and I said "maybe he's teething." Jason said, "Stop saying that, that's your excuse for everything, he's drooling, his chewing, whining." HAAA!! This time(finally) I was right. I wish I could get a picture of it but I can barely see it with my own eyes, there is no way that you could see it in a picture. Ok well, just wanted everyone to know that our baby boy has a tooth sprouting. YIPPEE!!

0 comments: