Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Us girls got our hair DID...

So about 2 weeks ago I decided to chop my hair off. It seems that I do this about every 2 years or so. You know, I just get bored with it and up and decide to cut it off. I mean sure sometimes I regret it but hey it's just hair, it will grow back. This time around I took a picture of my friends' hair cut that I liked but as usual, it didn't come out exactly like I was wanting but I still like it alright. Maddie went with me and she just keeps saying how much she loves my short hair.
Well b/c she was also needing a hair cut and she liked my short hair, I cut it short too. She loves it!! She now says "Mommy, we look so pretty." I will admit that it's shorter than what I was planning on but she wouldn't hold still. Well here we are...2 Girls and 2 Bobs!!!

1 comments:

CatNicHarpBuchBeach said...

LENA I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! GREAT JOB!:)