Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What a sweetie!!

I was putting Jonas down for his nap this morning and I told him to give me a hug and a kiss which he did and then he, all on his own, started to give me "Nosies" as we call it (rub noses). It might not mean anything to you all but it just made my day. I love that sweet little boy.

And yesterday, Jason had left before Jonas woke up and so after breakfast Jonas realized that he hadn't seen his Daddy so he was just walking around the house and looking for him while calling out "Dada!! Dada!!" It was cute but sad bc he wanted his Daddy.

1 comments:

Kara said...

It's a love/hate thing when your kids ask for their daddy when he's a work, huh? Because of Dave's crazy schedule this month, every time there's a knock at the door or they hear our neighbors going in/out, Jack runs to the door yelling, "Daddy!!" I'm glad they want him, but hate explaining why he isn't home yet.

I love the pics of Maddie's party and I'm so sorry that we missed it! She's such a sweetie.