Friday, August 7, 2009

Maddie's 3 yr old photos

Maddie turned 3 in June and the first week of July we had her pictures taken at JCPenney's in Fayetteville. While we were there I had the lady take pictures of the kids together as well. First, here are the pictures of Maddie:
The first here is the one that we have hanging up on the wall, along side Jonas' 1 yr pic.


This picture just makes me want to cry b/c she looks so grown-up. But I think she looks so sweet and beautiful, too.



This is the real Maddie. She loves books!! This book is also a special one b/c her favorite animal is the owl. We had checked this book out so many times at the library that I finally just decided to buy it. But this picture will always be special b/c it shows the real Maddie and what she liked at age 3.



Now here are the pictures of the kids together. I thought these pictures were so cute b/c it captured them. The first picture was totally random. I told Maddie to make Jonas smile and she just does what she always does and she got up in his face and just stares...and he laughs. It wasn't meant to be like this but she took the picture anyway and it's one of my faves b/c again..."it's them". This is what they are like everyday of the week.
The second picture is of them reading books together. We read a lot of books in this house so I just like to have pictures that capture who we are.


Since we still had some time the lady took a few of Joey, as well.
Here's Jonas with one of his favorite toys...a ball that lights up. In this picture he is actually turning the ball around to find the button to turn the blinky light on. It's his favorite ball.

Second picture is just a funny one of Joey. I didn't really like this one but Jason did. I mean it is funny but, well...idk. It's Jonas doing his belly laugh.

0 comments: