Friday, August 7, 2009

The Month of June

I know that this is pretty crazy but just for my own future use and a reference... I'm going back a few months and posting some pictures and blog about some things that I missed about the month of June.

Here's a picture of Jason(&Maddie) on his new bike. He has entered into a Triathlon that is scheduled for Aug. 28th. For Jason to do so, he needed a bike. Participating in a triathlon is one of Jason's life goals so he has been working/training really hard for it. He found this Trek 720 on Craigslist and got a great deal on it and it's in great condition. Maddie likes to ride around the parking lot with him. She just grabs her a stool cushion and hops on. In this picture, Jason and her are sharing iPod earphones and riding. What a cute pair!!!


Here's just another picture I threw in b/c they were being so cute. They were sitting on Maddie's bed and she had a book that she was "reading" to Jonas. She did a great job making up a story to follow the pictures in the book. She's a creative little girl. And hey, it had to be pretty interesting for it to keep Jonas still for 2 seconds or more. :o) OHHH I love my babies!!!

1 comments:

Marina said...

Congrats on the triathlon! Good luck! Which one is he doing? I'm doing the triathlon sprint in Myrtle Beach on September 12th-- I may ask you for bike advice as the time gets closer!