Monday, August 3, 2009

WHAT A MORNING!!!!

So this morning has been nothing but one mess after another. First thing, I go into the kitchen to make the kids breakfast and I had a situation with the trash that needed to be taken care of. Believe me you don't want to know...it was messy!! I asked Maddie to take Jonas in his room and play with him while I cleaned it all up. I was relieved that they were happily occupied while I was tending to the trash issue, until I saw what they were actually doing. OHHHHHH BOY!!! I wanted to hurt someone. I didn't but I wanted to!!! I just sent Maddie to her room until I calmed down then I asked her to help me clean it up. So you're wondering what they did, aren't you?!?!?! Well here are some pictures...







So now do you know?? Yes, baby powder!! EVERYWHERE!!! Of course, you can probably see that Jonas was the victim here. He was covered. I couldn't even see his scalp b/c there was like 5 layers of powder on his head. It was all over the room. OH what a mess to clean up. After I calmed down I had Maddie go in and clean as much as she could and then I did my best to vacuum it up and dust things off.
So this has been my morning and all that was done before 8 am. All I have left to say is...CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Calgon!? How about XANAX!?! LOL

Stephanie said...

I could not stop laughing after looking at these pics! I am starting to have those Calgon days with Ronin!!