Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Funny things from my 2 yr old (PART 2)

Today's funny was:

I was finishing up with lunch. Maddie had already finished and she was playing in her room. I didn't hear anything for a while so I called out for her but she didn't answer so I called again then I heard her. I asked her what she was doing and again nothing. So then I asked her, "Madison are you making a mess?" This time she does answer me and she said YES. I was trying to hurry and finish feeding Jonas but I also asked her what she was making a mess with and then I heard what no mother wants to hear...the word POOP!!!
So I said, "Your making a mess with your poop?" And by this time I walking down the hall and then I go into the bathroom just to find that she meant she had left some poop streaks in the toilet. PHEW!!! Thank goodness that's all she meant. LOL!!!

(Sorry to anyone who was disgusted by this)

2 comments:

Jason said...

that's gross

Kara said...

HAHAHAHA! We call those "skid marks" or "skids" at our house. And that's even grosser...