Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Maddie is a Big Kid Now

In Madison's words, "I a big gull (girl)now, I go to skool!!!


And so she is. She's a whole whopping 2 1/2 these days. But boy does she think she's 16. Does that mean we are in trouble when she IS 16? Ohhhh I don't want to think about that, it gives me bad chills. LOL Well she is a big girl now and she is in pre-school. She goes Tues and Thurs from 9-12. She really likes it. And do you know how I know? Well b/c on Sundays she usually asks for me to stay 2 mins and she hasn't asked for that yet. She just goes in and starts playing. And when I go to pick her up, she isn't ready to leave. (it's kind of embarrassing too) But I'm glad that she enjoys it. It's great for all of us. Well I took a few pics of her on her first day of school and then this morning I took a few of her in her classroom. So here they are:



Madison's ready for school.


One with a smile!

This is what she did after her first day of school while I fixed her lunch. BTW this never happens!!
The dogs took advanage of this rare situation too.

This is the reenergized Madison after her nap. This is also one of her new favorite things to do...COLOR!!!! She's learned how to stay in the lines too, well almost. ;o)

Here she is being her normal CRAZZZY self.

Hard at work on her Beauty and the Beast picture.


Another picture of my silly girl (with my lil boy playing in the background.)


Here are the pictures of her at school today.

The first thing that she wanted to do was to show me that this baby talks.


Here she is playing with a little doll house that she likes.


Here she is sitting by her friend getting ready for craft time.



Last picture as I"m saying good-bye.




1 comments:

Ashlie said...

Madison is adorable! I can't believe she is 2 1/2 already! It's seems like yesterday you were pregnant with her! I'm glad you guys are doing well. What a cute family you have :)