Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Funny things from my 2 yr old

This is what she said after I asked her why she was naked.
"Cus I have to dance in my nakey!" And she did. "

Madison you need to calm down, you are acting crazy.
"That's not fun, Mom."

"Mommy wake up, it's 16 o'clock."

This was said after I told her that she was being mean and ugly to Jonas.
"Mommy I not ugly, I beautiful like a princess. "


I love being a mom, though at times I get frustrated but these are the things that bring laughter in your life, don't you agree? I love my little girl!!!

1 comments:

Kara said...

Hee hee. I love reading your blog! It is amazing how fast time flies! I can't believe that Maddy is in pre-school. And I have to agree with her, it isn't fun to calm down, but the mommy in me says, "yes, but it's time!" :)