Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Let the Blogging Begin...And who said Books are Boring

Well like I said I don't know how this is going to go but I'm willing to give it a try. You have no idea how much time I have spent just trying to figure out how to do the things I want to do and try to pretty it up. I guess that will just have to be left as a work in progress. I just wanted to add a blog of some funny things that our little Madhouse Maddie has been up to.

First of all she loves books so she and we are constantly reading her books. One that she has is called Big Sister and of course it talks about becoming a big sister. In the book, the big sister says that she has to ask Mommy to hold the baby and that while she is holding the baby that the baby likes to look at her. Then the big sister says "Look at me, baby. I'm your big sister." Well now Maddie goes around saying, "LOOK AT ME!" Except she says it more like, Luka ME!! When she does it she grabs our face and presses her nose into ours. Well we think it's cute when she does it and pretty funny.

Ok now the second book that I wanted to tell you about is Stuart Little visits the Library. In this book Stuart meets an owl that was sleeping but then Stuart woke him up and when he did he opens only one eye and looks around and then peers at Stuart. Well Maddie goes around saying, "One Eye". And here 's a pic of her doing it. What a SILLY little girl!!!!

0 comments: