Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No TWO Panties, Momma

So another funny story involving no other than the STAR of our family...Madison!!! But I guess I was only asking for it. Well Maddie is in the process of Potty Training so there are many times during the day that I have a (as she calls it) "nakey" 2 yr old little girl running around and a lot of times it's a fight just trying to get her to put or keep clothes on her. Luckily I have explained it enough to her that she finally understands that she can't go outside without any clothes on. In her words, no nakey outside, nakey at home. Well Jason had went outside and Maddie wanted to go too. She came to me and asked me to help her put some shorts and shoes on. So when I went to help her I grabbed a pair of panties and told her that she had to wear panties too. Well she looked at me like I was crazy and I was being firm saying Madison you can not go outside if you don't put your panties on. You have to put panties on before you put your shorts on and by this time I was actually holding the panties while she was stepping into them. So as she is stepping into them, she is laughing and I'm thinking, " what the heck is she laughing at?" I think I even looked around to see what she could be laughing at. And now by this time I had them pulled all the way up and now I started laughing and she says, "No two panties, Momma". And so the crazy look she gave me and her random laugh all made sense. She had had panties on all along. And now she just told me that she didn't need 2 pairs.

0 comments: