Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Beginnings

Well here we are!!! We finally decided to enter the 21st century and have a blog page like so many of our friends. I don't know just how well this is going to go since I, Lena, am not so computer saavy. But I did happen to figure out Myspace after a while so I thought hey let's give this blog thing a try. So for awhile our page might not look so hot or make much sense but hopefully one day it will be something you may like to visit quite often.
I wish I had started this earlier because, OHHHHH boy you have missed out on a whole lot of stuff that I'm sure most of you would have found entertaining. But if I know my family, there will be plenty more to come because every day with a 2 year old is an ADVENTURE. So check up on us ever so often and we hope you enjoy our adventures that we'll share with you all. So CHEERS to our NEW BEGINNING here at NCADAMS.blogspot.com!!!

0 comments: