Friday, March 20, 2009

Jonas' Party

Well Jonas' birthday was on the 11th but we had his party on Sat. the 14th in Fayetteville at his Grandaddy Adams house. I don't have many pictures myself, Jason was running the video camera but as soon as I get the pictures from the rest of the family I'll post them. But here is his Mickey Mouse Cake that I made. I will confess that Jason did do the facial features but I did bake the cake and ice it. I figured it would be better that he do it since I can't draw a straight line. I think it turned out pretty good, though.


This is Jonas taking a peek at one of his gifts which he loves. (Mickey Mouse Ride-On Train)


Here is Jason playing Super Man with both the kids at the party.

Jonas waiting to "have his cake and eat it too"!!


Like I said I don't have any pictures yet of him digging in but boy did he ever. It was everywhere. He looked like he had a black beard. It was exactly what I was hoping for especially since for Maddie's 1st birthday, she just picked at it. He was a mess and that's what I like!!! Hope to get those pictures soon!!

0 comments: