Friday, March 20, 2009

Technical difficulties...

I know this is going to sound crazy but I did make a post of Jonas' birthday but I had started days and days ago and b/c I didn't finish that day I didn't post it I just saved it but then the next day I went to finish it and every day since then I have been having problems with my computer. And one day I did finish it but then Jonas pushed a button, what button I'm not sure but whatever button it was it erased everything that I had added that day so ...ANYWAY...it's finally finished and if you care to know what Jonas' birthday was like go back and check it out. It's posted on the 16th and it's titled Jonas' Big Day. Thanks for reading!!

1 comments:

Kara said...

Love the posts, Lena! You said that Jonas' birthday was simple, but that's the best kind. It looks like you made tons of memories. And I loved the green meal! I thought about it, but then wondered if my kids would eat green food. I didn't chance it! :) :( You guys are cute, cute, cute...