Friday, March 20, 2009

Just a-swingin'

That's right Just a-swingin'...a country song by John Anderson in 1983, giving a shout out to my Moms. LOL
Anywho, GaGa(Jason's Mom) got Jonas a swing for his birthday and Thursday was the first day that it was warm and not raining so I put it up for the kids and so again here are some pictures of them enjoying the ride in the new swing.

So here they are just a-swingin'...

He is just so content and happy when he's in his swing which is interesting since he cried all the time in his infant swing but at least he is smiling now.

Maddie loves that we have a swing at our house now. I mean can't you see the excitement in her eyes. She is so silly.


It was such a beautiful day we played outside for hours. While we were out there, I took advantage that Jonas doesn't like to sit in the dead, crunchy grass and I made him walk so I have a few pics of where I caught him in action.



The first two pictures are of Jonas walking to me. And the last picture is of him doing what he always does, pointing at something and saying "what's that?" LOL But I think it's cute!



Jonas' GiGi and Grandad (my parents) got this bubble mower for his birthday. He thinks he is a big boy when he pushes it around. In the second one is again is making spit bubbles along with his own sound effects.

0 comments: