Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter pictures

Well first of all I want to tell you before you are wondering why Jason isn't in any of our pictures...Ok so we had planned to leave to head back home to Greenville after the first hour of church and have my brother take a few pics of us and the kids but it ended up that I stayed in Charlotte with the kids for a few extra days since it was my sisters Spring Break. Well the whole pictures after sacrament didn't work out b/c Maddie fell asleep. So Jason had left and the kids and I just took a few after we got home (back to Mom's house) from church. I really hate that Jason is missing from this photo.
Here are a few of the kids individually.

Picture 1: Maddie posing with one of her baby chicks. (She always talks about having baby chicks after she saw some as Grandma Avery's, so the Easter Bunny brought a little basket with some baby chicks in it.)
Picture 2: Posing with the bubbles that she got. (Isn't her Easter dress cute)
Picture 3: While I was just snapping shots of her, she heard an owl and this was her reaction. "Ohhh, Mama you hear that owl?"



Isn't he just so cute?? I wish you could have seen Jason and Jonas together, they matched. They both wore blue shirts and khakis with light colored striped ties. Both were very handsome!!! ( WOW, I just realized that in that second picture it is like looking at Jason. That's his mini-me)

Here is the best one out of the pictures I tried taking of the two of them together. Not the greatest but hey at least they are both looking at the camera and neither of them are crying or running away, so that's gotta count for something, right??


And one last picture, this one is of us siblings. This is my sister Laura (14 yr old), my brother Matt (19 yr old) and Me (not telling). This is probably the first picture of us all together and dressed up nice in years and probably the last in a few more years since my brother will be leaving for his mission soon. It's so weird to look at us like this b/c I still see us as "kids" but we aren't anymore. Gosh, where did the time go???

1 comments:

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

What a good picture of you & the kids!