Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Madison's 1st Real Easter Party

As most of you know Maddie goes to pre-school. She attends pre-school at Jarvis Methodist. She is in the 2 year old class that goes Tues and Thurs. Well the Thursday before Easter Maddie's class had an Easter Egg Hunt and a party. I didn't get any pictures of the Easter Egg Hunt which I regret but I did get it on the video camera. She found lots of eggs and was super excited to know that there was candy in them. After the Egg Hunt, they went inside to have their party. Jason and Jonas came too.

But here is a picture of Maddie showing her excitement about her Easter egg.









Maddie enjoying her cupcake.












Maddie showing Jonas the train set.









Madison was the line leader that day. So here she is posing in the front of the line and being silly, of course.

2 comments:

Kara said...

She is such a cute big girl!

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

Look at all of the fun Emily missed out on. I still haven't told her that they did all of that-she'd be crying over it & what could I do? I love the new background. Very cute. If you ever come across an ECU one you'll have to let me know so I could change mine for Emily.